Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Two

Well... today didn't go as well as I had hoped. Breakfast was two pieces of white toast with chunky peanut butter. Lunch was at Denny's (I eat there entirely too often.) A whole wheat pancake, a little butter, but no syrup! Two poached eggs, a small dish of yogurt and two pieces of bacon. (I will never give up my bacon.) Later on I had a snack at DQ with mom... not the best choice, but I did have a salad again, with Sun Dried Tomato dressing, and a chicken ranch wrap with half sauce. Unfortunately for dinner I had two microwave burritos. And as another snack, two pieces of celery and a few baby carrots. And then there were a few Timbits mixed in there, and a French Vanilla coffee with whipped topping. Mom got it for me, and I couldn't say no. But, I haven't had any kind of soft drink today, only the coffee, a glass of orange juice with lunch, and water.

I find it hard to eat healthy when everyone around me is eating junk, and when everything I have access to is junk. And I am not blaming anyone. Junk food is cheaper, easier and quicker than healthy food. I am starting to think I might have to save money and buy my own food or something.

I got a few really good tips and stuff that I'm going to look into. Also, I want to get a gym pass next pay check. I don't even know how to exercise, really, but I want to learn.

Anyways, I'm keeping this semi-short, so I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment